The Fly-in safaris are the best option for you if you have limited time on your hands but want to take in the splendour of Masai Mara in full. Typically, a Fly-in safari includes pick up from your Nairobi hotel and drop off at Wilson airport. Here you board a scheduled charter flight for the Mara. At Masai Mara airstrip, your hotel will arrange for a driver to bring you there for lunch, following which a game drive is usually scheduled.
After X number of days exploring the wilderness and spotting animals, you are driven back to the airstrip early on the last day. From Wilson airport, you can take your flight back to Nairobi where the tour operator has someone waiting to take you back to your hotel. The park entry fee and the flight charges for the Nairobi - Mara - Nairobi stretch are usually part of your Fly-in package deal.
To book or request a free quote
complete and send the enquiry form below
All our safari packages include
- Transport 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Professional driver / tour guide.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- All park entrance fees.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Bottled water whilst on safari.
- Pick up and drop off from and to your hotel / airport / private residence.
Nights / Days explained
Safari packages are priced per day as a safari tour is inclusive of the day after your last night. This final day is just like any other safari day and you will have access to the animal parks and at the appropriate time during the day your tour guide will drive you back to your desired drop off point (hotel / airport / private residence).
Our goal is to tailor the best safari for you and your family that fits within your budget.
- Budget safari from $160 per adult per day.
- Medium safari from $225 per adult per day.
- Luxury safari from $350 per adult per day.
- Exclusive safari from $550 per adult per day.
Please note: These estimates are in U.S. Dollars ($) and based on 6 travellers on our lowest seasons.